We have no restrictions as to the minimum withdrawal amount — starting from $2, you can withdraw your funds on the following page: IplayBinary.com/withdrawal. To withdraw an amount less than $2, you will need to contact our Support Team for assistance. The maximum allowable withdrawal amount is $1,000,000.
How much can I withdraw per day? Is there a limit?
You can withdraw up to $1,000,000 per day. The number of withdrawal requests is unlimited. The withdrawal request must not exceed the amount available on your account.
Your withdrawal method will depend on the deposit method.
If you make a deposit from a card, you will be able to withdraw your initial deposit amount back to the card, because it is processed as a refund. To be precise, you will be able to withdraw the total amount of your deposits over the last 90 days to your card. Everything that exceeds this amount (your profit) must be withdrawn to an e-wallet (Skrill, Neteller, WebMoney) or via bank transfer (with a 27 EUR fee).
If you use an e-wallet to deposit, you will only be able to withdraw to the same e-wallet account. In order to withdraw funds, make a withdrawal request on the withdrawal page. Withdrawal requests are processed by Iplay Binary within 3 business days. If you withdraw to a bank card, it will take another 1-9 business days for the bank to process this transaction.
Conditions may very depending on location. Please get in touch with Support for precise instruction.
How do I withdraw funds from the trading account to a bank card?
1. To withdraw your funds, go to the Withdraw Funds section. Choose a withdrawal method, specify the amount and other data required, and click the “Withdraw Funds” button. We do our best to process all withdrawal requests within 24 working hours on business days (weekends excluded). Please note that interbank (bank-to-bank) payment processing may take a bit longer.
2. The number of withdrawal requests is not limited. The withdrawal amount should not exceed the amount of your current trading balance.
For a withdrawal to a bank card, the transaction is carried out as a refund* transaction.
*Refunds return money that was paid in a previous transaction. Thus, the amount you can withdraw to a bank card is limited to the amount of money you deposited using this card.Appendix 1 shows a flowchart of the withdrawal process.
The refund involves the following parties:
1) Iplay Binary
2) Acquiring bank – Iplay Binary’s partner bank
3) International payment system (IPS) – Visa International or MasterCard
4) Issuing bank – The bank that opened your bank account and issued your card
In case of malfunction on the side of one of the above-mentioned parties during the withdrawal process, there might be issues with funds being credited to the card. At the moment of the withdrawal on the IplayBinary.com website, Iplay Binary provides information about the transaction to the acquiring bank. The acquiring bank assigns a unique ARN* code to the operation and passes it to the IPS. The IPS then assigns a unique RRN* code and transfers all the information to the issuing bank. The issuing bank processes the operation and credits the funds to your card.
*ARN and RRN identification codes serve as proof of successful withdrawal transactions. The ARN and RRN codes are unique for every transaction and prove that this exact transaction was successful.
3. Flowchart of funds withdrawal from the trading balance to a bank card. (Appendix 1)
4. Possible malfunctions
If 9 business days have passed after the withdrawal request but the funds were not credited to the bank card, please contact Iplay Binary Support through your Profile (or send email to support@IplayBinary.com).
In your message to the support team, it is important to mention the dates and amount of the withdrawal not credited to the bank card (please make sure that 9 business days have passed before writing a message to the support team). We also ask that you attach a credit card statement issued and signed by the bank.
4.1. If the transaction is not successful, the support team will provide an explanation of what happened and advise you on what steps need to be taken.
4.2. If the transaction is successful on the sides of both Iplay Binary and the IPS, customer support will provide the unique identification numbers (ARN, RRN) for the non-credited transactions.
1) Fill out the form Template 1.
2) Take it to the issuing bank’s processing department (the department responsible for processing payments, which may be called the processing center, payment services support department, bank card operations support department, etc.). The issuing bank should be able to use the ARN and RRN codes to track the refund transactions. If the bank failed to track the transactions with the help of the codes, they should sign the document provided. This document should be sent to the Iplay Binary support team (support@IplayBinary.com). Please do not forget to mention that the funds were not credited. Iplay Binary can forward this form to the IPS only if there is an official reply stating that operations were not processed or not found by the issuing bank.
*Refund is a procedure of returning funds back to the card, which is initiated by the client or the merchant. A refund can be either full (equal to the deposit) or partial (less than the deposit).
*ARN (Acquirer’s Reference Number) is a unique transaction code assigned by the acquiring bank.
*RRN (Retrieval Reference Number) is a unique transaction code assigned by the payment system.
*RRN (Retrieval Reference Number) is a unique transaction code assigned by the payment system.
Where can I check my withdrawal?
Yes. You need to verify your identity in order to withdraw funds. Account verification is necessary in order to prevent fraudulent financial transactions on the account.
To pass the verification process, you need to send us these documents:
1) A scan or photo of your ID (national passport or driving license). See the example of a valid ID or passport
2) A scan or photo of both sides of the card (or cards, if you have used more than one for deposits). Cover the CVV number and expose only the first 6 and last 4 digits of your card number. Make sure that the card is signed. See the example of the card image
If you’ve used an e-wallet to deposit, you only need to send us a scan of your ID.
All the documents will be verified within 3 business days after you make a withdrawal request.
1) After a withdrawal request is made, it receives the “Requested” status. At this stage, funds are deducted from your account balance.
2) Once we begin processing the request, it receives the “In process” status.
3) Funds will be transferred to your card or e-wallet after the request receives the “Funds sent” status. This means that the withdrawal has been completed on our side, and your funds are no longer in our system. You may see the status of your withdrawal request at any time in your Transactions History.
The time when you receive the payment depends on the bank or the e-wallet system. It is approximately 1 day for e-wallets and up to 7-9 days for banks.
1) Go to this link to create a WebMoney account
2) Enter and confirm your phone number
3) Enter your personal data
4) Verify your phone number
5) Create your password
6) Create a wallet with the currency of your choice
7) Now you can make a deposit with a bank card or e-wallet
These are the approximate fees for transferring money from a WebMoney account:
~ 2-2.5% for bank card withdrawal
~ 1.5-3.5% for bank wire transfer
To unlink a card you’ve added for instant payments, go to the deposit window on the platform and click “Payment Method”.
At the bottom of the drop-down list, click “Unlink card”.
This opens the deposit page on the site. Next to the payment method, which is the linked card by default, click the “Unlink card” button.
Confirm this action, and your card will be removed from the list of payment methods.
If you decide to use this card later to make a deposit, you will need to enter the card information again.
Please note that this function is only available on the web version of the platform.
The acquirer reference number, or ARN, is a unique number that tags a credit card transaction when it goes from the merchant’s bank (the acquiring bank) through the card scheme to the cardholder’s bank (the issuer). This number can be used by issuing banks to trace a transaction with an acquirer.
It is very important to give the ARN codes to your bank’s Processing Center (the employees of a general client office sometimes are not aware of these codes and their use). If you are not able to visit the Processing Center, contact the bank officers responsible for processing card operations. They will help you to track the money. Please also bring to their attention that the transaction is a refund, not a new transaction.
For every withdrawal request, our specialists need some time to check everything and approve the request. This is usually no more than 3 days.
We need to make sure that the person who makes a request is really you, so that nobody else can access your money.
This is necessary for the security of your funds, along with the verification procedures.
After that, there is a special procedure when you withdraw to a bank card.
You can only withdraw to your bank card the total amount deposited from your bank card within the last 90 days. It works like a refund in a store.
We send you the money within the same 3 days, but your bank needs some more time to complete the transaction (to be more precise, the cancellation of your payments to us).
This can take an additional 7-9 business days. You can see this information on the page with your withdrawal history.
Alternatively, you can withdraw all your profits to an e-wallet (like Skrill, Neteller, or WebMoney) without any limits, and get your money within 24 hours after we complete your withdrawal request. This is the fastest way to get your money.